Outstanding Student with Military Service Award
CEMHS present the Outstanding Student with Military Service Award to excellent graduates who serve (or have served) in the military.
The student selected must:
- have a minimum GPA of 3.25
- has served or is currently serving in the military
- complete the requirements for his or her graduate degree during the 2018-2019 academic year and no later than May 2019.
- attend the Spring 2019 College Convocation ceremony
- college extracurricular activities considered
- community activities considered
Please contact Stephanie Alvey if you want to be considered for this award no later than March 1, 2019.