COVID-19 Volunteer Opportunities
The EmergencyCorps@ASU is here to connect ASU students of all disciplinary backgrounds with volunteer, professional, and internship opportunities in emergency management and homeland security. We offer internship and volunteer possibilities with state and local agencies, and in case of disaster deploy within Arizona to provide disaster response and long-term recovery services such as debris removal, sheltering support, etc.
Interested in joining the EmergencyCorps@ASU or want to stay in the loop about future opportunities? Please complete our intake form HERE. There is no need to already upload any required training certificates.
To be on the EmergencyCorps@ASU roster and to qualify for internship opportunities, you will need to comply with or gain the following training certificates during your first semester:
- Be an ASU Student
- Complete and submit all of the following FEMA Independent Certificates:
- IS-100.C: Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS 100
- IS-200.C: Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response
- IS-230.D: Fundamentals of Emergency Management
- IS-288.A: The Role of Voluntary Organizations in Emergency Management
- IS-405: Overview of Mass Care Emergency Assistance
- IS-700.B: An Introduction to the National Incident Management System
- IS-800.C: National Response Framework, an Introduction