Outstanding Graduate Award
The Arizona State Alumni Association presents the Outstanding Graduate Award to the outstanding graduate in each college. Individual colleges make the selection of one recipient per college. The award is presented in the name of the Alumni Association during the colleges' honors convocations. The Alumni Association has established the following guidelines:
The student selected must:
- have a minimum GPA of 3.25
- complete the requirements for his or her graduate degree during the 2018-2019 academic year and no later than May 2019.
- attend University Undergraduate Commencement
- college extracurricular activities considered
- community activities considered
Each college, through the dean or the selection committee, may determine more specific criteria for judging the outstanding graduate, as long as they do not conflict with the criteria listed above. Please forward a copy of any additional criteria instituted by your college when you submit your Outstanding Graduate to us.
Please contact Stephanie Alvey if you want to be considered for this award.